I have been asked about a natural hair care routine so I finally got a video together for you guys. I have been natural for almost two years and finding a wash day routine that fit my lifestyle was a challenge but after some practice I think I finally nailed it. I am all about saving money so you can find all of the products I use at your local Target or your local drug store.
I hope your natural hair journey is going well and I hope you enjoy the video! Remember to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for new videos every week!
You can read the steps of my natural hair wash day routine down below as well as the steps for my natural hair fluffy twist out tutorial.
Natural 4c Hair Wash Day Routine
- Step 1: Clip your hair into 4 sections
- Step 2: Spray one section with Aloe Vera Water or just plain water.
- Step 3: Coat the same section with deep conditioner.
- (Deep conditioner: http://rstyle.me/n/b6k2vab7et7)
- Step 4: Repeat step 2-3 for remaining sections.
- Step 5: Cover hair with plastic cap and wait 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Take one section and rinse out deep conditioner.
- Step 7: Use rinse out conditioner and detangle that section.
- (Rinse Out Conditioner: http://rstyle.me/n/b6k28vb7et7)
- Step 8: Section off a small part and clip the rest of the larger section out of the way.
- Step 9: Detangle small section, if needed. Rinse.
- Step 10: Coat small section with leave in conditioner then with oil for sealing.
- (Leave In conditioner: http://rstyle.me/n/b6k3bib7et7)
- (Oil: http://rstyle.me/~9elLu)
- Step 11: Twist small section, then rinse so excess oil gets rinsed off. Twist into bantu knot to keep it out of the way.
Each large section gets twisted into 3 bantu knots. Once You complete your entire head you are finished. Instead of leaving my twists in bantu knots I decide to put them into perm rods so they would dry faster.
- Step 12: Go to bed or wait until completely dry.
Fluffy 4c Hair Twist Out Tutorial
- When your hair is completely dry, use hair dryer if needed, remove perm rods. Use light weight oil on your fingers so your hair will not become frizzy.
- (Hair Oil: http://rstyle.me/n/b6k2z6b7et7)
- Break up the twists and use a pick to remove parts and fluff up hair.
- Play with your hair until you are satisfied
Now your natural hair is soft, moisturized, and awesome!
What are your favorite natural hair care products?